Based in Ludwigsburg, Germany
Two lost beings and you are the only bond... Play with a friend to guide and reunite them on their journey in this communication-based coop puzzle adventure. You play on two devices with no connection except your voice!
A coop puzzle adventure in which you and a friend are thrown into an otherworldly experience with unsolved mysteries and forgotten stories. Take part in the journey of a luckless explorer who got split into two beings, separated from one another. Much like them you play divided, each on your own device of choice. Use communication as your main tool to explore similarities and differences between your worlds and cooperate to overcome whatever blocks your path to reunion. Can you both grow beyond these challenges and - Get Together - again?
- Communication-based puzzle adventure exclusively for two
- Unique painterly art style and carefully crafted sound world
- Easy to learn controls to focus on player-communication
- Cross-Platform play on Windows, iOS and Android
- No internet connection required to play
Get Together: A Coop Adventure | Release Date Announcement YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Deutscher Entwicklerpreis - Ubisoft BlueByste Newcomer Award - Nomination" 2020
- "Deutscher Computerspielpreis - Young Talent Award Best Prototype - Nomination " 2021
About Studio Sterneck
Studio Sterneck is an independent games studio based in Germany. Besides creating their own games, they help others with the technical realization of their visions.
More information on Studio Sterneck, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Get Together Credits
Game Designer, Co-Founder
Concept Art, Working Student
2D Art, Working Student
Sound Designer, Freelancer (@MtildeMusic)